Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Steven of cross country

Cross Country Monday 3th september 2018

At the beginning of the race I didn't want to run, because I hate coming last in a race. I was nervous then the senior called out to the year 6’s boys we all lined up Mrss castle said “Take you mark, get set,” called Mrss castle before the loud Bang Mrss castle clap the two wooden pieces together it made a big noise we all started to run then everybody was in front of me and then when ran to Mrss Hiku I took a look down the hill it was very far down but I said to myself “keep going don’t stop.” Then I caught up I saw Mrs Mundy down by the road patol pole. she told me to go up the hill then when I ran up the field I saw something from the corner of my eyes it was red and it could fly it could breathe out fire it had a tail to it looked like it wanted to eat me.So I ran as fast as a wolf, I ran through the fences line and I was at the back field I kept running. So I would catch up to them because they were way in front of me I was about to stop but I always,
said to myself “just keep going just keep going.”
Then I was in front I was at the ruby post then when I was at the finish line I jumped up and I didn’t feel like to do it again.
“And I came fourth.”
i

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about