Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

My first day being a teacher

Tuesday 8th August 2017
My first day being a teacher

I was a bit nervous on my first day teaching at Rosehill School I had the year 3 and 4 children.  Some of them were good but some were bad, I gave the good ones treats, and the bad ones nothing. It was so cold in the room so I told one of the boys to close the window and we done some reading and I said that group over there and that group with me and then it was morning tea. After morning tea we did fitness, then we did art, everyone likes art because they are very good at it. I made a boys v girl test and The boys won because they made hulk so we went to go play some maths, game. Then we had ice cream and chocolate Then we watched some movie with popcorn then I took the children out to the garden. Then it was 2.30 so we went back to class to do our basic facts test and all of them got past 50% in their basic facts test and I look at the time and it was 2.45, so we done some work and then it was 3.00 and then the bell rang so we quickly play one more game and feed and read and we said the karakaya and they went home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about